ABM Industries is seeking candidates for a position of Supervisor on Full Time basis located at El Paso, TX. Do not forget to review the job posting carefully before apply online.
|Job Title:||Supervisor||Company Name:||ABM Industries||Job Location:||El Paso, TX||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Facilities Services||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstri.xyz|
About the job
Directly oversees the activities within the assigned operational services work team, ensuring productivity levels and customer service requirements are being met and that employees are complying with all safety, quality, and compliance standards established by the company, by clients, and by regulatory authorities.
essential functions, duties & responsibilities of position:
- Supervise the daily activities of operations team members.
- Set priorities for the team to ensure completion of tasks.
- Effectively recruit, manage, and lead a team with focus on maintaining the functionality and safety of operations.
- Participate in monitoring and developing team member performance, including evaluations, training, and recognition.
- Ensure work assignments and schedules meet department, facility, and contractual needs.
- Respond to client inquiries, requests, and concerns.
- Utilize company policies and guidelines to solve work problems.
- Ensure department training programs and recertification programs are being conducted within appropriate timeframes.
- Meet with clients to ensure needs and expectations are being met.
- Implement and manage quality control monitoring and safety programs; maintain a safe work environment.
- Achieve operational performance and functional service activities.
- Provide technical guidance and interpret policies and procedures to assist employees in performing functional tasks.
- Monitor and maintain appropriate staffing levels and daily schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 3+ years of experience.
- Ability to adjust work schedule as needed to support the operation.
- Ability to effectively lead a staff of direct reports.
- Ability to effectively communicate and to read and interpret documents including safety rules, operating and procedural manuals, and handbooks.
- Basic understanding of computer programs, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment.
- Ability to resolve issues under tight timeframes and pressure.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and projects and to multi-task within restricted time constraints.
- Excellent team building and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop productive business relationships, and ability to influence and educate employees.
Licenses: Industry specific certification or licensure may be required.
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)