ABM Industries is seeking candidates for a position of Stadium Event Supervisor on Full Time basis located at Las Vegas, NV. Do not forget to review the job posting carefully before apply online.
|Job Title:||Stadium Event Supervisor||Company Name:||ABM Industries||Job Location:||Las Vegas, NV||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Facilities Services||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstri.xyz|
About the job
The Stadium Event Supervisor is responsible for giving direction, motivation and guidance to a team of cleaners during or after events. Conducts quality improvement inspections within assigned areas of responsibility and ensures quality and satisfaction levels are meeting and/or exceeding expectations. Assists with the training of housekeeping staff and schedules work assignments and assists with making daily and weekly work schedules.
- Conducts quality improvement inspections within assigned areas of responsibility.
- Ensures quality and satisfaction levels are meeting and/or exceeding expectations.
- Leads and participates in duties to ensure the successful completion of assigned tasks.
- Provides guidance in safety, cleaning processes, procedures, and chemical usage to cleaners.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and working relationships with cleaners, co-workers, shift coordinators, supervisors, managers, etc.
- Provide direction in regard to tardiness, absenteeism, work performance and etc., using proper documentation procedures.
- Responsible for leading shifts in the absence of the Supervisor.
- Expected to report performance issues to Supervisor.
- Complies with all safety, security, compliance, and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities
- Provides leadership, positive coaching, and direction.
- Provides open communication between cleaners and management.
- Assists with the training, scheduling and assigning work assignments.
- Oversees and performs cleaning operations in assigned building.
- Reports damaged, broken and out of work features/items.
- Ensures the premises is secured at all times.
- Oversees and performs additional service requests in assigned building.
- Attends and participates in all meeting and training sessions.
- Completes time sheets, validates time sheet accuracy and delivers time sheets to office.
- Checks supplies, equipment, and chemicals weekly.
- Completes order forms completely and accurately.
- Coordinates equipment usage and inventories.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Janitorial Experience
- 1 Year of Prior Leadership Experience
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)