ABM Industries is seeking candidates for a position of EVENT SET UP on Full Time basis located at Mountain View, CA. Do not forget to review the job posting carefully before apply online.
|Job Title:||EVENT SET UP||Company Name:||ABM Industries||Job Location:||Mountain View, CA||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Facilities Services||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstri.xyz|
About the job
The Event Staff are a part of the Setup and Logistics team that provides event and logistics services for our client
- S&L team members are responsible for the setting up and removal of event equipment, tables and chairs and assistance with “back of house” event functions for all internal events.
- S&L employees must be able to act independently on event sites with limited supervision while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned.
- Dropping off tables, chairs and other items to each campus
- Read work orders
- Requisitions supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
- Drives vehicles (if required) to perform or travel to cleaning work, including vans, industrial trucks, or industrial vacuum cleaners
- May be expected to make basic repairs
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet all requirements to receive approval for working in specific ATS environments (if applicable), including ten-year work history if available
- Customer Service Experience
- Read and Write in English
- Must have a valid Driver License
- Drive the company’s vehicle
- 1 yr of similar work experience
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)