ABM Industries is seeking candidates for a position of LEAD MEDICAL OFFICE CLEANER on Full Time basis located at Tacoma, WA. Do not forget to review the job posting carefully before apply online.
|Job Title:||LEAD MEDICAL OFFICE CLEANER||Company Name:||ABM Industries||Job Location:||Tacoma, WA||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Facilities Services||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstri.xyz|
About the job
Position Summary Details
This role oversees a janitorial staff to ensure that all functions are carried out in a correct and timely manner and will assist with general cleaning of medical facilities.
- Initiates, plans, and schedules the work, activities and resources of crews or employees
- Instructs and trains employees in the performance of their duties and in the proper use of equipment
- Cleans and maintains buildings/facilities. Performs heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
- Notifies managers concerning the need for minor or major repairs or additions to building operating systems
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and working relationships with clients, co-workers, shift coordinators, supervisors, managers, etc.
- Complies with all safety, security, compliance, and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities
- Cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned.
- Coordinates work with trades and others on joint projects
- Evaluates the work, activities and work resources of crews or employees in the assigned division/area
- Screens new work, confirms work details, and determines appropriate action for work
- Schedules and assigns active work orders and monitors backlog, staffing requirements, staffing capabilities and previous work carryover
- Develops appropriate work plans and cost estimates by analyzing tasks, determining resources required, estimating cost of direct labor, materials, tools, equipment, and contract services; and tracks actual vs. estimated costs
- Ensures all work-related materials and labor are entered into the work management system
- Enforces departmental policies, procedures and safety rules and regulations
- Supervises and participates in the layout, design, and fabrication of signs
- Writes specifications, orders, and maintain an inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment
- Promotes a customer service mindset. Treats others courteously and with respect.
- Responds to all requests and calls with a can-do attitude. Follows up on requests with a sense of urgency.
- Views everything with a process improvement mindset. Constantly works towards the improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Dust and damp mops floors.
- Vacuums carpets.
- Dusts furniture, equipment, window sills, surfaces, and damp wipes are the same as a germicidal disinfectant.
- Empties waste containers and trash, damp wipes containers, and relines with clean waste liners.
- High dust and damp wipes horizontal surfaces.
- Arranges furniture and equipment in an orderly fashion and reports any needed equipment or furniture repairs to the supervisor.
- Inspects bedside curtain and window drapes/blinds and reports any needed repairs or replacements to the supervisor.
- Cleans and polishes bathtubs, sinks, mirrors, and similar fixtures.
- Cleans restrooms including toilets, sinks, showers, and fixtures.
- Replenishes hand soaps, paper towels, tissue, and re-stocks supplies.
- Spot washes walls and wall fixtures.
- Damp wipes light lenses within reach.
- Responsible for daily cleaning of patient rooms and terminal cleaning of discharged rooms including washing and remaking of beds.
- Responsible for cleaning offices, utility rooms, exam rooms, waiting rooms, and other ancillary rooms within areas of assignment.
- Responsible for responding to emergency requests for clean-ups and needs within the area of assignment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow specific instructions.
- Ability to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a continuous basis.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment interacting with a variety of departments.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet all requirements to receive approval for working in specific ATS environments (if applicable), including ten year work history if available
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 yr of similar work experience
Full Time Employees (32 hours per week or more):
- $500 HIRING BONUS (after 30 days of employment)
- $250 RETENTION BONUS! (after 60 days of employment)
- $500 REFERRAL BONUS! (after 30 days of employment)
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)