Allied Universal is seeking candidates for a position of Security Site Supervisor on Full Time basis located at Charleston, SC. Do not forget to review the job posting carefully before apply online.
|Job Title:||Security Site Supervisor||Company Name:||Allied Universal||Job Location:||Charleston, SC||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Security and Investigations||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstri.xyz|
About the job
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal Services is seeking the position of a Security Site Supervisor.
The Security Site Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services to an assigned customer. The Security Site Supervisor will act as a liaison between customers, Operation Managers and security officers. They will supervise site staff and provide coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
Join the World’s Leading Global Security Company!
Unarmed Security Officer
Site Location Charleston, SC 29401
Pay Rate $18.00 / hour
DailyPay is a new tool that allows you to get paid before Payday!
“COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position – the Company will provide accommodations as required by law for disability and religious-based reasons”.
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Capably utilize scheduling and billing software to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Training Detail reports, etc.) that require interpretation and action for effective business management
- Enforce Contract Standards
- Administers site safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for security officers including vehicle / driving safety as appropriate to corporate procedures
- Prepared to participate in unemployment hearings
- Enforces Allied Universal’s policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos
- Able to
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit www.aus.com/offices.