Ascension is seeking candidates for a position of Patient Scheduler Ascension S on Full Time basis located at Jacksonville, FL. Do not forget to review the job posting carefully before apply online.
|Job Title:||Patient Scheduler Ascension S||Company Name:||Ascension||Job Location:||Jacksonville, FL||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Hospitals and Health Care||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstri.xyz|
About the job
- Department: Cardiology
- Schedule: 8 – hour day shift, Monday – Friday!
- Location: 1824 King Street, Suite 300, Jacksonville, FL 32204
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
- Benefits can vary. Please note, your Talent Advisor can provide specifics to the role should you have questions.
Schedule medical services for patients with other healthcare providers for assigned patient population.
- Coordinate scheduling and referrals to other healthcare providers and services.
- Obtain approval for schedule changes or cancellations as appropriate.
- Assist with maintenance and updating of provider contact information.
- Ensure that all medical appointments, special instructions and patient information is entered into electronic medical system.
- Follow site-specific protocols and maintains up-to-date documentation to ensure compliance.
- High school diploma or GED required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension St. Vincent’s is expanding in the fastest-growing county in Northeast Florida with the addition of a fourth regional hospital, Ascension St. Vincent’s St. Johns County. Serving Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia, Ascension St. Vincent’s has been providing caregivers in every discipline a rewarding career in healthcare since 1873.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ministry Name is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.