Ascension is seeking candidates for a position of Patient Care Technician on Full Time basis located at Murfreesboro, TN. Do not forget to review the job posting carefully before apply online.
|Job Title:||Patient Care Technician||Company Name:||Ascension||Job Location:||Murfreesboro, TN||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Hospitals and Health Care||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstri.xyz|
About the job
Patient Care Technician
- Department: Orthopedic Unit
- Schedule: PRN, Days
- Hospital: Ascension St Thomas
- Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Why join Ascension?
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
- Heart of Care: Your career is more than just a job, it’s a calling. At St. Thomas Rutherford, you’ll feel a sense of connection, working associates who share your dedication and values. We want you to love coming to work each day because you believe in what you do and the people with whom you work.
- Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, and training. We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
- Benefits can vary. Please note, your Talent Advisor can provide specifics to the role should you have questions.
Perform basic clinical and non-clinical patient care activities under supervision.
- Aid with movement and placement of patients.
- Assist patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
- Report findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Document necessary records.
- Keep patient rooms clean, orderly, and maintain medical equipment.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required. American Heart Association or American Red Cross accepted.
- Nurse Aide preferred.
- High School diploma equivalency OR 1 year of applicable cumulative job specific experience required.
- Note: Required professional licensure/certification can be used in lieu of education or experience, if applicable.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Saint Thomas in Tennessee is one of the largest healthcare providers in the state. Offering rewarding careers across 12 hospital campuses and a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics, and rehabilitation facilities, you will find an environment that allows you to thrive and create a career path you love. As we continue to grow, we need compassionate caregivers, like you, to join us and influence care across our our communities.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Saint Thomas is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.