Asurion is seeking candidates for a position of Senior Manager on Full Time basis located at Nashville, TN. Do not forget to review the job posting carefully before apply online.
|Job Title:||Senior Manager||Company Name:||Asurion||Job Location:||Nashville, TN||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||IT Services and IT Consulting||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstri.xyz|
About the job
Asurion is seeking a passionate and performance-driven Sr. Manager of Marketing Analytics to join our growing analytics team and use data driven insights grow our direct-to-consumer businesses. Our team is focused on designing, measuring, and evaluating our go-to-market strategies within Asurion, and we are looking for a team leader who will elevate our skills and impact. Success in this role requires not only expertise in data and analytics skills but also a strong consultative mindset, communication skills, initiative, and the ability to partner with cross functional teams. The ideal candidate would be based in our Nashville Gulch headquarters, however remote employees with the ability to travel to Nashville occasionally are encouraged to apply, as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead our Marketing Analytics work for our 700+ Asurion Tech Repair & Solutions stores (both corporate and franchise) and our customer-facing digital properties.
- Design and run multiple types of analytic activities including performance measurement, segmentation, attribution, customer insights, marketing budget allocation, and media planning
- Build, develop, and lead a team of high performing analysts
- Advocate for analytics best practices with marketing partners
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for marketing effectiveness within and across channels
- Develop and use experiments and marketing attribution models to analyze and simulate the incremental impact of media and marketing for a retail business
- Lead marketing forecasting exercises to help understand potential, risk, and required investments to achieve growth targets
- Provide a high value consultative layer on top of analytics deliverables; tell relevant and actionable data stories
- Synthesize insights generated from sophisticated analyses into simple, meaningful/profitable, and measurable action items and leverage BI/data visualization tool to communicate to stakeholders
- Build and develop relationships with stakeholders across marketing line-of-business owners, paid and organic teams, retail operations teams, data engineering teams, and external agencies
- Prioritize and manage multiple workstreams and communicate expectations and progress to stakeholders
What You’ll Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a quantitative disciplines (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Business Analytics, Engineering). Masters degrees in related fields are preferred, but not required.
- Proven ability to develop data-driven strategies to drive consumer marketing activities and results
- 6+ years of experience leveraging analytics best practices to improve marketing initiatives
- 3+ years of experience in retail store marketing, merchandizing, or operations
- Solid understanding of eCommerce and digital marketing principles, measurements, consumer behavior, and website best practices
- Familiarity with BI tools (Power BI preferred)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or Google Data Studio preferred
- Passion for working collaboratively to deliver on shared goals in a fast-paced environment
- Superior analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, and a passion for achieving practical business impact
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, even in ambiguity, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills including confidence in working with and presenting to people at all levels of the organization
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. We are a privately held company which enables us to focus on long term customer and client value. We provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn’t work properly, Asurion’s 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers, and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps make customers lives a little easier and their technology a lot more amazing.