Asurion is seeking candidates for a position of Delivery Driver and Sales Expert on Full Time basis located at Orlando, FL. Do not forget to review the job posting carefully before apply online.
|Job Title:||Delivery Driver and Sales Expert||Company Name:||Asurion||Job Location:||Orlando, FL||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||IT Services and IT Consulting||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstri.xyz|
About the job
Delivery Driver and Sales Expert (part-time)
Location: Orlando, FL
Pay rate: $21.10
At Asurion, we don’t just provide customers with exceptional service — we create an environment for our employees to thrive and grow while they help our customers enjoy and do more with their technology.
We take care of you (benefits/perks):
- Base pay is guaranteed and paid bi-weekly
- You will receive additional compensation based on sales performance (up to an extra $125/month)
- Mileage reimbursement is paid weekly at an average of $575/month
- Phone stipend is $35/month
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits program available
- Ongoing training and continuing education
- Simple interview process with same-day offers provided to top candidates
As a Delivery Driver and Sales Expert, here’s what you can expect to do:
Our Delivery Driver and Sales Expert maintain authentic relationships with customers, delivering and servicing devices within 24 hours of a filed claim and selling Asurion smart home and related products.
- Provide premier service and upsell products that give each customer the best experience with their technology
- Deliver in-person device setup and tech support for customer smartphones, tablets and other consumer electronics
- Meet with customers face-to-face at their homes
- Always upsell Asurion smart home and other products
- Meet sales and service goals and grow from feedback and coaching
- Travel daily to and from the job location and several customer locations throughout a designated region, possibly in heavy traffic and inclement weather
Here’s what you’ll bring to the team:
- Prior experience in sales or customer service (preferred)
- A valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience
- A personal vehicle to drive to appointments within a 120-mile radius of the job location
- Comfort working around dogs, cats and other pets that may be present in customer homes
- Ability to work a minimum of 5 days/week (hours: 3:55 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
Health and safety measures:
Meeting customers at their homes creates a great customer experience. So, we work hard to ensure all employees feel safe doing their work. At Asurion, employee health and safety are our top priority. Therefore, we have implemented processes and precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Get to know us:
Click to see our day in the life video. Asurion is a global tech solutions industry leader that creates a work culture where employees are valued, regardless of their level or position. Our products and services help 350M+ customers worldwide (more than Netflix and Hulu combined).