Asurion is seeking candidates for a position of Retail Specialist on Full Time basis located at Happy Valley, OR. Do not forget to review the job posting carefully before apply online.
|Job Title:||Retail Specialist||Company Name:||Asurion||Job Location:||Happy Valley, OR||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||IT Services and IT Consulting||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstri.xyz|
About the job
If you enjoy helping people fix and get to know their tech and want to work in an environment where teamwork is valued, this role could be for you.
Apply now if you are a customer service-focused individual with troubleshooting and electronic repair skills, looking to build authentic relationships!
Starting Pay – $18.53, per hour + uncapped sales commission potential, based on performance
Here’s what you’ll bring to the team:
- 1+ years of customer service/sales experience
- 6+ months experience with product service support or electronics troubleshooting (preferred)
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule, within Hours of Operation (7am-9pm, 7 days/week)
- A completed background check (criminal and drug test)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
- Due to contractual requirements for this role, where applicable by law and subject to reasonable accommodations, successful applicants must have received a complete dose of the COVID-19 vaccine (Johnson & Johnson, Moderna or Pfizer) by date of hire as a condition of employment.
As a Retail Specialist, here’s what you can expect to do:
- Be the face of Asurion and deliver award-winning, personalized customer experiences
- Provide technical expertise, troubleshoot, and repair customer electronic devices
- Responsible for monitoring virtual messaging platforms, 1-3 days per week – upselling Asurion home+ products
- Complete initial 4-week training, including Apple & Samsung Certifications
- Enhance customer experiences within the store
- Manage inventory
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver programs/processes and provide feedback
- Self-manage and set priorities
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
We take care of you:
- Certifications & ongoing training
- Competitive hourly pay & performance-based bonuses
- Inclusive benefits – Health, Dental, Vision and more
- Paid Time off
- Career growth opportunities
- Skills development and hands-on training
- Uniform allowances
- And more! Asurion offers a wide range of perks and benefits for mental, physical and financial health
Get to know us:
Asurion is a global tech solutions industry leader that creates a work culture where employees are valued, regardless of their level or position. Our products and services help 350M+ customers worldwide.